DorianHowell.com clearwater buildings (1)

Why Set Goals?

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusyoutubeinstagram

You get so much more out of life if you just set goals & write them down.
That is why you must set goals.

Why Set Goals?

Why Do 3% of Harvard MBAs Make Ten Times More Then Other 97% Students Combined ?
The answer is a simple question: “Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?” In 1979, interviewers asked new graduates from the Harvard’s MBA Program and found that :

84% had no specific goals at all
13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
In 1989, the interviewers again interviewed the graduates of that class. You can guess the results:

The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals at all.
The 3% who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times more than the other 97% graduates put together! Now It’s harder to say that just by writing clear goals make you 10 times more money but would you want to take that chance? I’ll take writing clear goals & I set monthly goals, yearly goals up to 10 years goals & lifetime goals as well.

This is Why I Set Goals?

Like Nike Just Do IT!

Powered by DorianHowell.com

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *